<email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have a perfectly good 506 and a 507.  My insurance has been generous.  I
will be happy to let you have one if you contact me privately at my email.
They have literally saved my life.  Both pumps work and I did'nt see much of a
difference between them other than the 507 lights up. The 506 is grey and the
507 is blue.  I have all the instruction books and even the original box.

It's been said already, but bears repeating: you *must* have a prescription
for the pump.  You may not legally transfer ownership privately.

Even if you get one without, it will be illegal to obtain the supplies without
prescription.  Pump manufacturers will work with you to help you get the
prescription, but they will not record the ownership and OK use, etc., until
you have it.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.