I have a perfectly good 506 and a 507.  My insurance has been generous.  I will be happy to let you have one if you contact me privately at my email.  They have literally saved my life.  Both pumps work and I did'nt see much of a difference between them other than the 507 lights up. The 506 is grey and the 507 is blue.  I have all the instruction books and even the original box.