Re: [IP] Re: IS there ANYONE SELLING A PUMP FOR REAL CHEAP?

In a message dated 3/17/01 6:38:48 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Need to know though are you sure you can afford the supplies for
> the pump. It isn't cheap. And you need to have a doctor's
> prescription for a pump, do you  have that?  Just let me know.

Didn't Darren get his with prescription because the canadian dr wasn't a pump
believer??  Things seem to be different in a lot of ways in canada.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01