[IP] dreaming about the pump

Hello!
Well, I hadn't had any dreams about the
pump until reading this thread!   Just last night I
dreamt

that my parents threw me a surprise party to
celebrate me receiving the pump.  All my favorite

relatives were there   hugs were plenty!
(We all live in different states in real life, so this was

a huge thing!  But in dreamland, nothing can
separate family, right?)

That was the nice part, now for the unexplainable
part:  A TV actor was there also to congratulate

me.  He seemed genuinely pleased   honored
to be there!  (be still my beating heart!)

Then he had to leave by a secret exit since out on
the patio a bunch of teeny-boppers were

having a dance party   he didn't want to be
seen...

Of course, since it was a surprise party, I was totally
unprepared.  I was in my favorite blue fuzzy bathrobe,

dong dishes in the morning.  I apparently was the only one who cared
about that!

All in all, a nice dream, so thanks much!

Loretta--- email @ redacted

Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.