[IP] Re: Need Help...

Hi Jenn,

I wish I had an answer to your problem :(  My husband's employer had two
insurance companies covering everyone's needs, Greenshield and Johnson.
Greenshield would not cover the pump or supplies while Johnson eventually did
cover supplies on our extended health care to the tune of 90%.  We live in
Nova Scotia.

I am sure your posting to the IP will result in some positive results.  There
are so many wonderful people on IP who want to help.  There are a few other
things I would try.
  a.. I would get in touch with the pumping companies and see about a used
  b.. contact your local service clubs - Lions Club, Kiwanis, etc.  I know of
a person who got help for the purchase of their pump.  Perhaps it wouldn't be
completely covered but it would be a help
  c.. contact your local CDA.  They may have some insights on some used pumps
(keep fingers crossed) & may be able to help you.
  d.. DON'T GIVE UP!  We thought it would never happen because everybody said
NO!  But, we were finally successful with the help of some terrific HR people.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Good Luck

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly