Re: [IP] hight Blood sugar and execise

my doctors told me not to exercise if my blood sugars are over 250. If I
still REALLY want to do it when it is high, I usually take a shot of 1 or 2
units of regular (no pump yet, but I'm getting one soon) and drink a LOT of
water. As soon as it is more in range then I go exercise. And, you're right.
Steriods make your blood sugar go REALLY high. I had to take them to clear
up poison oak (I think that's what it was) and it made me feel really sick
because they kept going out of control. Anyway, I hope that helped some!