Re: [IP] Another Re-Birthday for the butterfly!! YeeHaw!

Hi! Today is also my unofficial 2 year mark on the pump.(started before DR
gave OK to start which took months). I find it hard to believe that 2 years
have gone by. I still remember the night I calledmy husband and told him I
was hooking up with or without any help. That was around 7pm. He arrived home
2 hrs later and found me on the couch, softserter in hand, unable to get the
nerve to press the little button. Boy have things change. Today, site changes
barely take anytime at all.
I think I will celebrate today with strawberry sundae. Yummy!

Happy pumping everyone!
LInda W