[IP] hight Blood sugar and execise

Hi Everyone,
I have a question because I cannot remember what bg amount is that you are not
supposed to exercise.  I was thinking that it was 200 but am not sure.
I had an injection of steriods in my should yesterday which I knew would make
my bg get higher but I do not want to stop exercisng.
My bg's are running in the high 290's and over 300 so my thinking is that I
should skp the exercise.
My bg was not supposed to go until sometime this weekend but since I am not
the norm!
The Orthopedist did not want to give me the injection when I told him I was
diabetic but I told him that I wanted it.  My shoulder has been hurting since
Dec.  So enough waiting for it to feel better.
Any advice would be appreciated.
You can email me privately if you wish.
dx'd 3.12.85
pumping since 4.20.99