Re: [IP] looking for old Camp NYDA people

Dear Charlotte
I also went to camp NYDA in the late 60s and early 70s.... Do you remember
the Shot hut, The all you can eat salad, the waterfall and of course the
infimary. Had the time of my life...... Look ma its Blue..... can I have some
ice cream.....
I would love to speak with you... Diagnosed 1966 Pumping since ...... Oh hell
16 years now...  Love pumping so much I am making a career out of it. Look
forward to hearing from you, have patience though, Im only checking personal
e-mail 1x a week, trying to keep up with other peoples pumps..
Brad Saks