[IP] Re: Please Help Me

    Have you received Minimed's info package?  Inside of it they include a
page about helping you obtain medical insurance coverage.  Disetronic also
have something similar.  Both companies will lobby your insurance company on
your behalf.  I, fortunately, did not need to use this service, so can't
comment on it.
    Also, have you tried  approaching the Trillium program in Ontario?  It
covers expensive medication for those without private insurance.  I don't
know much about it, and they may consider a pump a luxury item, but it might
be worth a try.  Don't wait till your doctor's visit!!
    Do you have the e-mail addresses of the pump reps?  If not, write me and
I will send them to you.

Barbara, Mum of Claire, 6, hoping to be pumping soon