Re: [IP] Re: Animas Pump

Kevin...That was THE BEST description I think I have read about the new
Animas pump.  THANK YOU!!  It will definately be one that we will look into
later down the line for my son Joshua.  His Dis H-Tron is only 1.5 years old
now but when the warranty runs out and the insurance gives us a go-ahead to
upgrade we will definately look into this one.  I am fortunate because next
month I have scheduled our local Animas rep to be guest speaker at our Easter
support meeting.  I'm the groups leader, and I'm very intersted to have an
opportunity to see one of these up close!

Again, Kevin, Thank you for such a gret description!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA