[IP] Another Re-Birthday for the butterfly!! YeeHaw!

Hi everyone, just something I wanted to pass along.

I have not been on the IP for ages.  Life is grand, Erica is growing like a
weed and today,  Saturday, March 17th, is Erica's two year pump
anniversary.......her Re-Birthday!  Darrin Parker is joining us to celebrate
and he and Erica can swap pump stories!!  We will see who has the best BG
after pigging out on Chinese <g>

Reaching milestones like this leads to reflection on our past few years and
makes me so emotional....sniff....I am such a wimp.    We would not have been
as successful at pumping without the unbelievable support we received from
strangers (at the time <g>).  New incredible, enriching, exciting, fantastic,
fun, friendships have been forged, our life continues on in a positive
direction, and we get such a rush out of supporting others.  Pay it forward is
our motto.  We get back tenfold what we give out in support whether it is
lending an ear or bending someone elses.   Thanks to all our buddies, new and

Pump on!!!!!

Oh, one more thing.  Our website has been inaccessible for editing for the
past few months.  When life slows down a bit I plan on redoing it and hope to
keep posting great ideas from all our pumping friends.

Thanks again everybody!!
And...Happy 2yr anniversary to Natalie A Sera too!

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly