Re: [IP] Animas Pumpers?

Lyndy,
I can say enough about Animas customer service, they are really great any
problems I've had(minor things like exchanging sets) they have taken care of
very quickly, my trainer and teritory manager are always in contact with me
to see how things are going.  As for the features of the pump I think its
great and so easy to use.  Suffice it to say I love it.

John

 I love to hear from some Animas pumpers on how they like their