[IP] new baby yet?

Everything is going really well and I'm feeling good. Thanks for
asking! :) Just waiting for him (who still has no name) to
arrive. I think he is waiting for St. Patty's Day! :) I guess
we'll find out soon, eh! I have an email announcement ready and
waiting to go out...just need him to get here so we can fill in
details! Hehe!
He's got to get here soon...he's running out of room!!! :)

Jan said:

Did the little guy make an appearance yet? How are things going?

Take care, Kerri and the fashionably late little guy (due 3/10)