RE: [IP] surgery

Ryan Snyder wrote: "I recently had a minor surgery.  My incision
has healed and everything is

going great. However, I feel like I am so run down, I have cold

My doctor has done blood work and everything is fine.  Has any
one had

surgery and had any problems post-surgery getting their blood

under control.  I fell like my metabolism is just so slow.

I have had several major surgeries and it usually takes me at least one
month to get all of my strength back.  Fortunately with all of my surgeries
I have had short term disability insurance to take some of the load off when I
do need an extra week or so.  Eat healthy, get lots of rest and you will
get your total strength back in time.