In a message dated 3/16/01 5:00:29 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> well i called greenshield ( my insurance company) and they said they do not
> cover it. I have a diabetes doctor appointment may 29th so it is still a
> ways
> a way.  I will for sure do whatever I cn .
> THanks for the info

try talking to some of the canadian people who have gotten them, I can't
remember everyone's names, but someone had it covered by insurance and I know
Darrin bought used but rebuilt ones from disetronic that cost less because of

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01