[IP] Re: IS there ANYONE SELLING A PUMP FOR REAL CHEAP?

Yes I still have the pump. I wish I could give it away for free,
but I don't have the luxury. I too am desparate for assistance. My
insurance doesn't cover any of my prescriptions anymore. New plan.
Maybe we can work something out.

Need to know though are you sure you can afford the supplies for
the pump. It isn't cheap. And you need to have a doctor's
prescription for a pump, do you  have that?  Just let me know.