i got my first no delivery alarm and was a little freaked out.....LOL  my
question is how do i know how much i got?  is the first no delievery when the
alarm sounds?  meaning if i was giving 2.8 and it alarmed at 2.2, does that
mean i DID get the 2.2 or 2.1 or did i not get more of it before the pump
realized what was going on?????
thankies!  i miss you guys..... i'm out of town and dont have much access to
a computer......and i'm going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!