Re: [IP] D-Tron Order Question.

In a message dated 3/16/01 2:06:53 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Some questions:
> Going to Disetronic web site
> What is a D-Tron Adapter used for?
> Is the filler set really necessary?
> Is there anything else I should consider when placing my order?
> I have accessories for my H-Tron that I never took out of the plastic
> wrap.  I don't want to spend money on something I will never use.
> Thanks for your help and thank you Disetronic for being honest and
> letting us know about the H-Tron waterproof issues.  =)
> Margaret

Hi Margaret,
the adapter is what connects the insulin cartridge in the pump with the
tubing, definately necessary.
the filler set is only necessary if you are going to fill your own insulin
cartridges instead of using a prefill.
I was wishing i got an extra battery key in case i lost it.
You do get some free things with the pump, a clip case, a shower bag, a case
that is cloth.....
check on what they include because when i got the htron the first time i
ordered a lot of things that i got free anyway because no one told me.
I love my d-tron, i don't think you'll be sorry you made that choice.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01