Re: [IP] is it an operation?

   I am writing you because I saw your response about the pump.  Have you
gotten and read the book PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh?  This is a MUST READ
book about pumping and can help you figure out your basal rates and boluses.
The book can be gotten online at either MM or Dis or B&N or Walden's.  My son
Joshua has terrible Dawn Phwnom but with the proper setting on his pump now
he can wake up with GREAT BGs in the AM and they usualy stay that way now for
most of the day.  AAHH The wonderful pump!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA