Re: [IP] recent diabetic and "psychological crap" [long]

    No need to apologize for sharing such honest & "raw" emotions. I remember
a friend's "twenty something" daughter who's been diabetic since she was a
baby experienced the identical symptoms. She'd dealt with her diabetes for so
long by NOT dealing with it that coming to terms with self-care through
pumping also threw her into a state of depression. The good news is she's
doing very well now & I'm sure you will too. Someone once taught me the "3
As" methodology of resolving problems: a) be Aware of the problem  b) Admit
the problem and c) Act upon it. Sounds like you're well into the 3rd phase!!!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)