Re: [IP] Warning for Disetronic HTron users

Laura wrote:

>>So, while I was prepared for
this to happen, I am disappointed that after establishing a pattern of
warnings, it was not carried through to the end which would have allowed me
to safely make this change. Just wanted other Disetronic HTron users to be
aware of this when that time approaches.<<

I'm wondering why you waited until the pump stopped before you switched to
your other pump and prepared to send this one in for inspection.  The pump
gives you plenty of warning time that an inspection is impending and you
shouldn't wait until the end to switch your pump.  My 2 cents worth.