At 01:12 PM 3/16/01, you wrote:
>well i called greenshield ( my insurance company) and they said they do not
>cover it. I have a diabetes doctor appointment may 29th so it is still a ways
>a way.  I will for sure do whatever I cn .
>THanks for the info

I was told several times that my pump was not covered but I talked to
several Drs and got letters of medical necessity and just started appealing
there decision and kept fighting to get the pump and they finally said yes.

allot of insurance companies always say NO the first time on expensive
treatments just to try and save a little bit of money but if you keep
annoying them and get medical backing most then change there mind.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438