Re: [IP] No DM Stamps

Out here in CA the guy knows me and DARES not laugh at me when asking anything
about diabetes stamps. He is a friend and will call me later today if they get
them in.

I need to stock up on our stamps so will get a couple of hundred and that'll
be ours.
Jenny Sutherland

  Bleah!! I just tried to buy the new Diabetic Awareness Stamp that was
  suppose to issue today at all post office. They did not have it at either
  Westfield, NJ (07090) or Scotch Plains, NJ (07076). In fact both clerks
  laughed at me when I told them the announcement was that they would be
  available on the issue date. Bleah!!