Re: [IP] Rollercoaster Frustration and Pumping during Labor..

i once tested my blood on one meter it said it was 9.2 ( 165. 5) but i felt
really weird so i got out my other meter and found out it was really only 2.7
( 48)
AGH I could have killed myself because i had my insulin needle in one hand
ready to take mor einsulin. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! if you feel weird test it on
a nother machine. or eat something first!!