Re: [IP] Get a pump

i would like to get a pump as well. i am in the same situation as the person
who statred this message. my blood is all over the map from 4 - 15. ( in
american that is 72 - 270) and higher
for 7 years my blood was an average of 15 - 20 (270 - 360).
this past year they have come down a lot but there is still that much to go.
I would really do anything for a pump but since i live in canada, my
insurance does not pay for it and i dont know what to do . Please help, if
there is anyone with any good information. I AM DESPERATE!!
jenn h h