[IP] RE: Time Length for Insulin in pump

I fill the reservoir to the maximum and use it right down to whatever last
meal/food I can squeeze out of it before changing to a new reservoir and
tubing.  I dilute Humalog with Sterile diluent but a reservoir lasts about 8
or 9 days (to answer your question). I change the site, up to the connection
point, every 3, 4 or 5 days--varies.  And THAT is why I  wind up with tons
of extra tubing .........    8^)

Barbara (BBB)