[IP] Rollercoaster Frustration and Pumping during Labor..

   I am sooo frustrated today with  my blood sugar.  When I woke up at 6:30 it was 65.  A pretty
good number.  I guess it would be nice if it had been in the 70's or 80's, but this is fine. Then
after breakfast I usually test before 9, but got held up at work and didn't test until 9:30.  I was
164. I'm not sure why it was little high, but I bolused one unit.  One unit usually drops me about
30-40 pts.  That seemed like a good, conservative adjustment. Then at 10:45 I'm sweating
profusely.  I test and I'm 24!!!!! I had juice and crackers and I'm working on bringing it back up
now, but I'm sure I will end up with a rebound high or overcorrection before I'm done.  And now my
clothes are all damp with that sick moist feeling.  I'm stuck at work in yucky clothes and my phone
is all sweaty.
And now since I am "between endos", I'm getting worried about my pump.  Who's going to write
instructions for me so that the nurses dont't try to take my pump away when I go into labor?  What
if they try to take my pump away and put me on a glucose drip or something?  What if I have a hypo
during labor?
I'm tired, sweaty, and worried now.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY