[IP] D-Tron Order Question.

First I would like to thank everyone who supplied me with information
about their choice of insulin pumps.  Yesterday I made the decision to
order a new H-Tron plus - but, with the latest release I'm going to go
with the D-Tron.

Some questions:
Going to Disetronic web site
What is a D-Tron Adapter used for?
Is the filler set really necessary?

Is there anything else I should consider when placing my order?

I have accessories for my H-Tron that I never took out of the plastic
wrap.  I don't want to spend money on something I will never use.

Thanks for your help and thank you Disetronic for being honest and
letting us know about the H-Tron waterproof issues.  =)

Juno has a new policy about privacy issues - if you reply via private
email please
mailto:email @ redacted