[IP] Re: : [IPn] Important safety information H-TRON or H-TRONplus used in water

In a message dated 3/15/01 9:34:54 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Basically the letter says that they've received some pumps back that
> have cracked cases and which leaked when immersed in water. This has
> apparently led to a few cases of overdelivery while swimming.
> Disetronic is advising pump owners not to swim with their pumps on to
> avoid the possibility of this happening.

ONe of the things that was emphasized to me when I got the htron last summer
was to check it everyday for cracks because it wouldn't be waterproof if it
had a crack in the case somewhere.  I guess some people aren't checking.....
I'm glad disetronic is sending out this letter to inform people, good for

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01