Re: [IP] D-Tron piston rod not retracting?

We have had this problem twice.  The first time we were able to get it
to work again by completely shutting it down, removing battery and
restarting it.  The second time it was really jammed and it definately
wouldn't retract no matter what we did.  But, Diestronic was wonderful
and shipped out a new one right away. We haven't had a problem with that
since.