[IP] Re: We love our new endo

Barbara said: >>Its so nice to hear good stories about doctors and kids and
Maybe its the woman endos who are so much nicer???  Anyone have any views on

Lauren's endo is a male, and for almost four years he has been absolutely
wonderful. he cares about her almost as much as well do, considers the whole
child when making decisions, includes our opinion first and foremost, even
came and walked in the JDRF walk with her this year. We have his home phone
#, his private pager, and his constant care. He is what all endo's should
be. I don't think it's a male vs female thing at all . .

Mom of Lauren the pumper
Lauren is throwing up today so pray for us!!