Re: [IP] Type 1.5?

There is a book by the ADA that briefly discusses type 1.5.
ADA Complete Guide to Diabetes, 2nd edition
You may want to look up the term MODY maturity onset diabetes of the young,
another term for type 1.5.  Often misdiagnosed as type 1. These people are
not over weight or sedentary.  They think it is caused from a genetic
mutation that impairs insulin production.
Hope that helps, good luck
Connie