[IP] Quick Set

Hi everyone,

I know that some folks have gotten samples of the Quick Set from Mini-med
recently. I just received my supply order in which I choose to get the Quick
Set. I have called for samples, but have not received them yet, lol!

I think I am in for a few days of learning. The inserter is very different
from what I expected, but seems easy to use.

If anyone needs help with instructions for use, just let me know. I don't
have a way of scanner to send the manual to you, but I would more the happy
to write out the instructions for you. E-mail privately if you prefer
email @ redacted

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster