[IP] New MM 511

My husband and I are attending Diabetes Day at Bronson Hospital here in
Kalamazoo Michigan this Saturday.  I am pretty sure the MM rep will be there so
I plan on asking a TON of questions.  Also, maybe they will actually have one
to show!  I missed the beginning of this string since I have been in traning
all week, but checked out MM's site last night and can't wait to find out more!

pumping Almost a year!  Can't believe the difference!