Re: [IP] Warning for Disetronic HTron users

----- Original Message -----
From: Jennifer Sutherland <email @ redacted>

> I have to ask...When you get the TI warning, one normally has eight weeks
> send it in and hook up to their second pump.
> Did this not happen with yours, and if so, why didn't you go ahead and
> up to the other pump and send that in?
> I'm asking because this has never happened to me before. I was using the
> H-TRON V100 and am now on the H-TRON Plus.
Maybe it's the way I interpret the instructions. At the 82 error (two
weeks), the instructions say to call Disetronic to find out how to send it
in for inspection. I didn't do that because they printed the instructions in
their newsletter. It doesn't say to send it in then. The error 09 is
Technical Inspection Due. This error's instructions tell you to change to
the other pump.

If the error 09 had gone off at noon like the previous 8x errors, there
would not have been a problem. I had been expecting this and waiting to eat
lunch al little later in anticipation of this. It was the weird timing that
ruined my plans.

Laura Lillie