[IP] Type 1.5?

I am a pumper who works with someone who had one of the those "blood"
tests where they test for everything under the sun.  Her bgs came back
slightly elevated (am can be 140).  Through her doc she got a bg meter
and does test periodically.  She is 50s and thin as a rail.  I thought I
remembered the term "Type 1.5" in my reading about diabetes.  In
searching books and the Internet, I am not finding the term.  Anyone
know a site dealing with this type of diabetes?  As a librarian, I told
her I would find some info and have struck out.

Thanks in advance!

Sue Stone
Type 1 47 years, pumping 9 months