Re: [IP] How long do you keep insulin in your pump?

  My son Joshua is on a Dis H-Tron and I fill up the cartridge to 315 units.
This will last him for the full week.  We change out his sites on sunday AM
and wednesday PM which  means every 3.5 days.  There is no reason why you can
not keep the insulin in the pump until you are about to run out.  There are
people on this list who will wait until the warning beeps on their various
pumps telling them it is time to change the cartridge.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA