RE: [IP] low carb

When you are looking at high protein, might want to talk to your DE but they
might recommend going on a "tag" diet.  Only this means Total Available
Glucose. (which you count all carbs, including that in proteins)

(SNIP)Bernsteins diet book, boy oh boy.  I have a question on carb counting.
What if you eat a meal that is all protein?  How do you figure a bolus for
that? Example would be..2 eggs and 1 slice bacon or 1 chicken breast and a
nonstarch vegetable?  I didn't see anything on that in the Pumping Insulin
book.  Please let me know if anyone knows.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary