[IP] Re: Our new Endo is Awesome!!!

Congrats Randi and Bailey!!

Did you use the direct approach and just say you wanted a pump?
Its so nice to hear good stories about doctors and kids and pumps.
Maybe its the woman endos who are so much nicer???  Anyone have any views on
As soon as we have one more appointment with our new, young, female endo I
will decide on my verdict.  So far, she rates pretty high.

Now I was feeling pretty good with my decision to get an H-tron for my little
girl,  with it being waterproof and her liking the water so much.    Until
today's mail.....
But maybe that isn't such a worry, we'll have to see.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon