[IP] low carb

Thanks for the replies I've gotten so far on low carb diets.  I'm in the middle of reading Dr. Bernsteins diet book, boy oh boy.  I have a question on carb counting.  What if you eat a meal that is all protein?  How do you figure a bolus for that? Example would be..2 eggs and 1 slice bacon or 1 chicken breast and a nonstarch vegetable?  I didn't see anything on that in the Pumping Insulin book.  Please let me know if anyone knows.
dx 87
pump 7/00

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life