Re: [IP] Re: message from land of babyhood

  CONGRADULATIONS on the new baby!  And NO... babies have an inner sense that
they are suppose to stay awake at all hours of the day and night.  Must be an
INHERITED thing or something.  Our moms usually will tell us when we are
young, "just wait until you have children of your own  You'll know what it is
like!!"  Well, now you do!!!

  Another wonderful horror story about how educated (NOT!!) that the people
who work in the hospitals and taking care of people are!!!  It is a scary
thought.  That is why I'm glad that I will hopefully always be around to be
at a hospital with Joshua until such time he is old enough to take care of
things on his own.  HOPEFULLY by that time most people will be familiar with
this aspect of diabetes insulin therapy and it won't cause such an upset!!

  Good Luck Maureen!  And know that you are in for the time of your life!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA