[IP] Our New Endo is Awesome!!!

We went to our new Endo today and she is Awesome!  Not only did she OK the
pump, she spent 2 hours with us!  I have never been to any Dr. appointment
where they have spent 2 hours with us, talking about our concerns and needs.
I am so excited to put Bailey on the pump.  So now we are awaiting the
arrival of Baileys Minimed 508 pump.  We are going with the Minimed pump
because it has the safety block just in case Bailey get curious and starts
pushing buttons. She told us it would take about 2-3 weeks to get depending
on how fast our insurance.
Thank you everyone for all your support and encouragement!
Mom to Bailey,3,dxd 15mo. old
in Phoenix, Arizona