Re: [IP] the new Pardigm and the 511

Thankyou for clearing one of the questions up for me anyway.  I was
pronouncing it (Para-dig-em). But that just may be the name of my new pump!
Well thats twice Ive postec in one day and since I have one more to do (for
chat tomorrow) I dont want to shock anyone so this one Im keeping short.
Thanks again.
Pump Hugggsssss......Dauna