Re: [IP] pump start

    CONGRATS!!!! I myself know how hard of a struggle it can be to try and
get a pump! I've been fighting for years to get one and I'm on my way now.  I
always had doctors that refused to let me get one. Now, I have a new doctor
who said right away that he'd like to see me on one.  Even though I don't
really like him much, he's not very personable, and as many on the IP list
know, I talk an awful lot and this guy is as quiet as a mouse! :o(  I don't
really like doctors that are like that, mostly because I tend to ask a lot of
     Anyhow, congrats again and I can't wait to read your pump stories too!!
All my best,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!