[IP] pump start

Well, everyone I've finally gotten some info as to
when my pump start will be.Nothing comes easy on the
fight for the pump,and I am one of those folks who
spends months on each step of the process-convincing
myself(no,that one actually was more like
yrs),convincing my doctor,convicining the insurance
company and getting the thing sceduled.But I think the
end is in sight!Since my endo is always terrifically
busy,I felt I would be fortuante if I got it 1 month
away.Some folks wait twice that long at his office.It
will be either April 2 or April 23 and I just hope its
the former!Hope for the best...:-)
Heidi (pumping in 18 or 39 days on a blue MM508
christened Code Blue)

Do You Yahoo!?