[IP] Re: just a quick question

In a message dated 3/15/01 10:30:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I suggest they might be *different* but I doubt they are harder.  We tend to
> be more lenient with what we'll allow boys to get away with (i.e. "sowing
> their wild oats", etc.), but that's society, not the individuals.
> I further suggest that healthy adolescence requires a period when kids feel
> their parents have become nearly unbearable so that they will be emotionally
> able to leave and continue their growth to adulthood.  Some kids go through
> this sooner rather than later, and there are some 40+ who *still* haven't
> emotionally left home.  Of course this is a gross generality, and there will
> be many exceptions.
> Jim Handsfield
> email @ redacted OR
> email @ redacted

Okay *different* is probably a better word than harder.  I think my son is
probably an acception too.  He is just the world's greatest son (okay so I am
biased) LOL
I have not had any trouble with him in any way.  I realize that it probably
just depends on the *kid*.  They are all unique!!!
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 years old(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping