[IP] New MiniMed Quick-Set

I got a chance to look at the new set and inserter last night.

First reaction: not impressed. It requires a lot of manual dexterity,
both to operate the inserter, and to attach and detach the set.

It does have adhesive built-in, like the Sil, and is a bit taller,
although not as large.

You also have to have good enough vision to be able to see the arrows
printed on the adhesive, which tell you how far to rotate the disconnect

For people who absolutely cannot  insert the needle themselves, it may
be an improvement over the Sils or the SofSets, but since I'm not
needle-phobic, that's not an issue for me.  Personally, I prefer the
angle of the Sils, since it can be adjusted, and because it seems to me
that it doesn't kink or come out as easily. Also, I like being able to
see the site, because sometimes my only indication of a need to change
is redness.

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted