Re: [IP] low carb

I am eating low carb right now -- actually I have been in ketosis all day,
but with usually regular blood sugars.

I do have rises in bg after high fat meals, which makes my perfectly tuned
basal profile not so useful.  I'm compensating at the moment by bolusing
when I test high, but soon when I figure out the trend (it's not all
kinds of high fat foods that are causing this), I'll compensate by using a
temporary basal.