[IP] Quick-set - Instructions

On Tuesday I requested a sample of the new Quick-set infusion set and it
arrived this morning. No problem. No hassle. And unfortunately, No
instructions - Well not quite but close - there are 2 photocopied pages from
the user manual that shows the set and give the safety/prescription
warnings - but not the information I need.

Could one of you who have the full instructions check and let me know what
size prime is needed after the inserter needle is removed. I've got the
sample with the 9mm canula.